The Glencullen Dundrum MDS is an amateur, non-profit community organisation.
Any profits we make on one show are ploughed back into the next one. Our musicals, by their spectacular nature, cost thousands more than they will ever make.
We aim to involve and to entertain. We could not do this without our patrons and supporters.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank our patrons:
Cllr. Peter O’Brien
A huge thanks to our sponsors this year:
Please support our sponsors!
- Haven Pharmacy
- Centra Kennedy’s Sandyford
- Sophie’s Choice Baking
- Alexandra College Dublin
- Cllr Peter O’ Brien
Thanks to businesses who donated prizes this year:
- La Bella Hair Salon, Stepaside
- Ballance Hair and Beauty Salon
- Romina Daniels Hair Salon, Sandyford
- Vanity Rooms, Stepaside
- Dunnes Stores, Beacon South Quarter
- Dunnes Stores, Leopardstown
- Dunnes Stores, Ballyogan
- Johnny Fox’s, Glencullen
- Quattro Pizza Bar, Stepaside
- Union Cafe, Beacon South Quarter
- Noel Reid Men’s Shop, Dundrum
- Fleurtatious, Leopardstown Shopping Centre, Ballyogan
- Belarmine Pharmacy
- Lloyd’s Pharmacy, Leopardstown Shopping Centre
- Mulveys Pharmacy, Sandyford Village
- McCabes Pharmacy, Sandyford Hall
- Explorium National Sports and Science Centre, Sandyford.